Your character can have a dinner party with anyone from the present game or in Tamriel’s history. Who do they invite? Feel free also to include any gods from any pantheon, characters from other stories, or anything you think would fit your particular character.
“Oh, I don’t really like parties…”
(1) Martin Septim
“Oh so we’re having a party anyway? In that case, definitely Martin Septim.”
(2) Alessia, Queen Alessia or Saint Alessia, led the First Era rebellion against the Ayleids, freeing the humans of Cyrodiil from slavery and founding what became the First Cyrodilic Empire.
(3) Empress Katariah, born Katariah Ra’athim. The People’s Empress. Katariah’s forty-six year reign was remembered as one of the most glorious in Tamriel’s history.
“Aye, I like her. Elspeth’s a big fan too.
(4) Agnorith, Tiber Septim’s brother. Because he’s probably got the best stories. His ego is probably more manageable than that of ole’ Talos.
“I can’t disagree with that.”
(5) Antiochus. “…one of the most flamboyant of the usually austere Septim family. He had many mistresses and nearly as many wives, and was renowned for his grandness of dress and his good humor.…He was considered a good ruler despite his drinking and moral laxity.”
“When did this stop being my dinner party?”
(6) Crassius Curio, author of The Lusty Argonian Maid.